Empathetic · Experienced · Conscientious
Attorney Stephen D. Walsh is a top rated personal injury attorney. He proudly represent clients in a range of personal injury matters. Our goal is always to help you obtain full and fair compensation to cover your medical bills and accommodate lifestyle changes.
Attorney Walsh has a genuine concern for you and a sincere interest in facilitating your well-being. Over the years, clients have consistently lauded him for his friendly, approachable demeanor and persistent pursuit of justice. Rest assured, he will respond to your needs and advocate firmly on your behalf.
We Help You Seek Justice
When you retain Attorney Walsh, he will do the utmost to uncover the truth surrounding your accident and injury. Our law office will obtain your medical records and develop an accurate picture of your case. We handle compensation claims for motor vehicle accidents that involve:
- Rear end collisions
- Collisions on the highway
- Texting while driving
- Injuries to passengers
- Buses and other forms of public transportation
- Motorcycle accidents
Because Attorney Walsh has focused solely on personal injury litigation since opening our doors in 1975, he knows how to successfully negotiate your case. In addition to auto accidents, Attorney Walsh also has experience with:
- Slip-and-fall accidents and premises liability
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dangerous and defective product claims that include alcohol and dram shop cases, as well as injuries resulting from medical products and devices, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, auto parts and faulty machinery
- Medical malpractice
- Dental malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Insurance claim disputes and bad faith insurance practices
- Workers’ compensation benefits
- Wrongful death
If you have been injured – get a case evaluation now
We are responsive, concerned advocates that are committed to your case. We offer a free case evaluation for all personal injury claims. There is no fee if you do not obtain a recovery. We make home and hospital visits, and offers evening and weekend hours by appointment. Call our office to speak directly with Attorney Walsh.